Join our Off-Leash Dog Walking Group Adventures!
What you get
- A Happy & Relaxed wagging tail to come home to
- Positive Reinforcement we can be another role model in your dogs life, build those good behaviors. Trying to work on something specific with your pooch? Let us help!
- Doggie Reports weekly or daily via text or email, we are keeping you up to date on your friend's progress
- Good Feeling knowing that your dog is having a blast while you're at work or taking that much needed nap
- Photo album of all your doggie's adventures, come on a visual journey!
your dog gets
1-2 hours off-leash hike with a pack. Long trails, jumping, playing catch, and awesome sniffs
- Confidence by going out to different places, hearing new sounds and becoming more accustomed to the human world
- Rewards we pay your pooch with yummy treats when they do something good plus lots of happy talk!
$35 per Adventure. Our destinations are based on current weather, temperament and fitness of the pack.
$45 trial - On your trial adventure we will determine which pack your friend is best suited for and will find them the best possible spot for his personality and needs.
Rates are determined based upon where you live, frequency and size of your animal.
Where do we go?
Ollie and Bear Adventure guides like to take the roads less traveled. We love trails beaches and parks, some of our favorites include Marin Fire Roads, Rodeo Beach, San Bruno Mountains, Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve, Heron's Head, Bernal Heights, Fort Funston and more!
We plan our adventures on each individual pack and their fitness levels, building up stamina and confidence on every outing.